Latest News

Siren Sundres Mon Cherie

Thursday, April 3, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 11:07 PM

My daughter saw the Siren Sundress, and asked - no insisted, that I create a cherry pattern version. Well, I did. But I did more than just one dress. I have created the "Mon Cherie Red" on black and on white, and the "Mon Cherie Pink" on black and on white. So you get TWO lovely dresses in each pack. Each pack comes with 4 different hats, 4 gloves and 4 sweaters - all for only $L600.

The "Mon Cherie Pink" is available via the Relay for Life Kiosk and after the Relay for life - it will not be available again, so if you like pink - then you should go and get this dress now.

I have put these lovelies in both of my stores here:

Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel

City of SC Design: Secondwave Apparel SC Design







Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Sunflower says:

    Your daughter has great taste, Sioxie! Can see where she got it from ;)