Latest News

About me

Sunday, January 17, 2010 , Posted by Suztv at 2:47 PM

I am a Motion Graphics or CG Artist by day and Second Life Fashion designer by night. I love that in SL there are no limits and you can create anything you want, be anything you want and pretty much go anywhere.

I only spend a small amount of time on my Second Life business but I do take it seriously. I usually log in at least 1-2 times a week, but occasionally you might find me on every night in one week.\

I love to create items but I'm always open to new ideas and even criticism. So if you have a suggestion or want something in a different color feel free to chime in - you can IM me, send me a note or even email me: sioxie@suztv.com.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    From the video I have seen of yours so far, you are amazing. I haven't seen such fluid animations, and exceptional production before, and in such a short amount of time too. very crisp and clean.