Latest News

TAGGED!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 9:31 PM

My name is Sioxie Legend and I have been tagged! Yay!

The rules are:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Sioxie Legend’s random facts/habits:

1. I grew up in the 80's - which means that, yes, I am old.

2. I LUV Duran Duran, Sting and Madonna (go figure)

3. I have been in several movies and TV shows as an extra and you can see me in a few (Three Wishes, Beverly Hills 90210, My So Called Life, The Judds, Angus, Quiet Days in Hollywood). I won't tell you which parts but you can see me (giggles).

4. I used to have bleach blonde hair - 'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!

5. I love animal prints - I even owned a pair of zebra print Guess Jeans.

6. I hate liver and onions

7. I used to surf and ski - a lot

8. I really hate roaches, but I live in the south so I have to deal - cringes at the thought!

Eight people to tag huh? I think just about everyone in the SL metaverse has been tagged. I feel like the kid who gets picked last :( I'm gonna tag those who I've talked to recently. If you have already been tagged - just ignore it.

1. Sasy Scarborough
2. Carissa Crimson
3. Tigerlily Koi
4. Helke Duettmann
5. Centaine Decatur
6. Charlotte Morelette
7. Iseult Staheli
8. Delilah Karas

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    You were in my so-called life? I loved (okay...I did buy the DVD set when it came out recently) that show!

    Now you have to tell me who you are lmao

  1. Suztv says:

    I was in 3 episodes of that show - I really cannot tell you which scenes cause it has been forever since I've seen it. It was the last season it was on and towards the end of the season. Really if you blink you'll miss me - brown hair, green eyes. You'd have better luck spotting me in 3 Wishes (Patrick Swayze). LOL - I had a lot of fun doing that stuff and I highly suggest anyone who has time to waste to go ahead and try it. You meet some of the most interesting people on set... And I'm not talking about the stars.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey! Those aren't roaches those are the southern Palmetto Bugs. LMAO. Freakin sit up and hiss at you for swatting them nasty things!

    If you can get the url, check out Radio Nigel. I think you'll like it.