Latest News

Freebie at SWA...

Monday, January 7, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 2:51 PM

I goofed! For some odd reason when I made the laced cami set - I didn't create a silver version of the cami (I did but it didn't upload and I was just too tired to go back and blah blah blah...), but I did create a silver version of the panties. Well - I was silly and put those panties in the fat-pack but without the cami, what good are they? So last night I put the full set out as a freebie in my store. They are in a shopping bag right next to the front entrance and under one of the vendors/signs for the cami laced sets...

Fashioncentric! Second Wave, Plush Omicron (162, 224, 23)

I have set the permissions of the freebie to copy/modify/NO TRANSFER (obviously to keep it within the SWA family) however, if you like them you can get the silver set as transfer/modify in the FAT PACK only... I will release the normal transfer/modify version later on down the line - but I felt that if anyone had purchased the FAT PACK and wondered "Where is the Silver Cami?" they at least could get it this way.

Sorry about that guys and gals - I am a very busy lady who is stretched thin so mistakes happen, but this one is to your benefit...

:D

Oh yeah - don't forget to check out the L$5 grab box - it has beta skins, jeans, shirts etc.

Currently have 0 comments: