Latest News

Leather Micro Dress

Monday, November 9, 2009 , Posted by Suztv at 10:05 PM




I forgot to blog this/didn't have time at the time - but for those of you who didn't know, I made a scrumptious leather mini-dress. A few bloggers have already blogged it so I feel a little weird about releasing it on my blog - but hey, that is what my blog is for and if I don't blog it I would feel as though I'm ignoring the dress. Can't do that. No way. Anyways...

The dress is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. You know I've done various leather outfits and stuff - but I think that after the cross-top redux I found a new process that creates killer textures. While this may not be the absolute best leather dress - I think that you'll agree that it definitely stands out on top. 3 colors for you to slip into - Black, Chocolate and Red. The pieces/parts come on all available layers and everything is copy/mod. Hopefully you'll wear it to death and combine it with all your various jackets, shirts and other ensembles.

Find the Leather Mini-Dress in-world here: Second Wave Apparel @ Soigne

I'm particularly proud of the Signs though. I thought the dress reminded me of a Hollywood starlet - particularly back in the 80's. So I did the Hollywood thing - I set the entire thing up in AfterEffects and NOT Photoshop. It works great. I take all my pics against bright green, use the Keylight plug-in/effect to get rid of the green. I also use the 3d camera and depth of field to create a little more realistic perspective. Also lights - the lights are from AfterEffects too. Something that Photoshop just doesn't have - well kinda, but not the same really.






Currently have 0 comments: