Latest News

Cool new thingy...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 , Posted by Suztv at 9:25 PM

Ok, so I am up to my eyeballs in creating things, straightening out my Xstreet stuff and organizing inventory. I haven't posted in a while and was feeling guilty. But in perusing the XStreet marketplace, I stumbled into this: http://xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=951205

It's a Bletaverse HUD - apparently it gives you the capability to blog DIRECTLY from Second Life. I think this is a way cool tool! I mean how could you not like that? Automatically give Landmarks and such, take snapshots of what you're doing. No more having to save your pics, pull them through Photoshop and then posting them. You can do it on the fly!

Here's the creators blog as an example: http://bletaverse.com/Jan%20Maroon

Not too fond of the color scheme - but I think you can change it.

I will start using this cool new tool (hey it's new to me - don't even start), probably in the next few days. That way you can see how nutty I really am. Like how many times I actually upload textures or go through inventory etc.. boring crap. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Currently have 0 comments: