Latest News

What's missing in your inventory?

Sunday, December 28, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 7:32 PM

Or rather - what do you want? Obviously there are tons of designers and tons of items, but I'm curious to know what you want and don't have or is hard to find...

Sculpty items, dresses, shirts, shoes, accessories - whatever the item, let me know. IM, send a Note or comment here.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    OMG - please no sculpty attachments. Please. They are impossible to adjust. The few items I have purchased with sculpty attachments I have to wear without the attachments - so the clothes look nothing like the outfit I was trying to buy and leaving me extremely annoyed.

    Oh, and I need more casual dresses. I do not need more ball gowns, cocktail dresses, salsa dresses, night club dresses, '50s house-wife dresses, or sun dresses.

    I could also use some necklaces that are normal length -- no chokers and no long necklaces that go to my belly.

    Thanks for letting me weigh in!