Latest News

Blatant plea for votes...

Monday, November 3, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 5:32 PM

As many of you know I do more than just Second Life stuff. So this is my plea for your help and your vote...

I entered the Crestock Photoshop challenge and I need your support/vote. Here is my entry: PumpkinLove



You will have to register though, but it is fairly painless and I wouldn't ask if I didn't need y'alls help...

Please comment/vote for it if you like it. This is for a new MacBook - and if you know me, you know I need a new machine. I am constantly crashing in Second Life lately which makes it hard to work on these lovely designs. So vote for me if you like the image and if you'd like me to win...

Thanks so much...

P.S. New releases coming on Friday!!!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Ona says:

    Do you have a link to the voting area? I'll vote for you. :)

  1. Suztv says:

    The link that i gave is the voting area - but in order to vote you have to be logged in. In other words the voting button will show up once you log in or register...

    Thanks Ona!