Latest News

New layout and signs at SWA

Saturday, August 2, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 3:42 PM



After the response I got from all of you regarding vendors I decided to make the leap and put single prim signs in my store. This was not easy to do and it took 3 days to create and put up the signs. Even so - I had a lot of help from you guys in correcting mistakes, SL seems to love picking on me and reset quite a few of the signs to "no-sell" but it seems to be ok now.

I worked really hard on the design and floor-plan of the store so that it is easier to see items and move around. Everything is out where you can see it and I must say that all of the different items lend a bit of color throughout the store. When you first walk-in the store you will see an immediate difference in that items that were hidden in vendor systems are now out and available to buy immediately. I think this will improve overall customer satisfaction and maybe help with the non-delivery of items that happen from time to time. Please stop by and take a look, and feel free to offer suggestions or comments as I am always interested in what my customers opinions are.

Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel


Currently have 0 comments: