Latest News

New Tank Top - The Henley

Sunday, May 18, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 6:51 PM

Wonderful new tank top with buttons in the front. Reveals just the right amount of cleavage - if that's too much pair it with one of the SWA camis for the layered look. This top is perfect with the SWA Capris, Jeans or Miniskirt! Only 35L for the next week and comes on 3 layers. The Fat pack is available for 300L and includes 14 colors plus one mystery color that you will not be able to get on it's own.

Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel






Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Alice says:

    I introduced your commodity "The Henley" by the blog.
    And, after this, it introduces a new bathing suit.
    I want to introduce a wonderful even a little dress to the user in
    Japan.
    my blog
    http://alice07.slmame.com/

    Hereafter, it expects it of your work :D

  1. Suztv says:

    Thank you Alice! I am glad that you got the word out to all of the Harashuku Fashionistas out there! I also love that you took the shorts from the mini-skirt to use in your pics! Very nicely done! Also, I think the Henley looks really good on you. Keep up the great work and please let me know if you blog my stuff again - I find it interesting how people wear my clothes. :)