Latest News

RED STICK HUNT - SWA Zippered Jean Set

Saturday, April 12, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 7:20 AM

SWA is participating in the Red Stick hunt!

Please come by and look everywhere for the stick - I've hidden it at the store, so look around really really hard. Of course ignore the red wallpaper - lol, I have made it just a little more challenging than normal...

Inside the red stick you will find a PURPLE ZIPPERED JEAN SET - which will have purple zippered jeans (with sculpties), a jean jacket and two crossback halters. Copy/Modify ONLY.

Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel

(I would put a picture here - but SL keeps crashing on me!) Someone - please send me a pic of you in this outfit and I'll post it here!

To pick up your list with participants go here:

Red Stick International Animation Festival HQ

Currently have 0 comments: