Latest News

Harlow Vest...

Sunday, December 30, 2007 , Posted by Suztv at 2:35 AM
























I created this vest a few months ago but really I needed a top to go with it. I recently finished the crossback halter for the zipped up set and it seems that the two go perfectly! So I have included all of the vest flavors (red, black, blue, green, white and purple) plus the crossback halter in red and black (on all of the freaking layers - of course). The vest goes with just about everything - and the quilting is something I worked on very hard - so enjoy.

Fashioncentric! Second Wave, Plush Omicron (162, 224, 23)

Only L$175 for the set and it is Transfer/Modify for those of you who wish to gift.

P.S. The Eyes are called SWA..::Sioxie Legend::..Blue Monday - these are available in the eye vend for only L$35 Skin is SWA..::AmelieSkin::..Tawny_Brunette-Taupe - this is available in the skin vend and is still on sale for only L$150 (I must be crazy!) The earrings in the pic are from Bonbonniere (across the street from my store): Bon*StarRain_Pink The Hair that I am wearing in the pics is by Calla and it is called: Calla Coriander Lights (Blonde)

Currently have 0 comments: