Latest News

Sioxie Legend - Turning ONE!http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Friday, November 2, 2007 , Posted by Suztv at 1:21 AM


Happy Rez day to me! Yes - on the 11th actually but I am celebrating now with a super duper sale! 30% to 50% off of EVERYTHING IN THE STORE! YAY!

I have to say that my time on SL has been very exciting and I enjoy every moment of it. I especially love designing the clothes! Special thanks to all you fashionistas that make this possible. I love each and every one of you.

Oh BTW - the cake isn't in SL it's a 3D model from Turbosquid. I love the way it looks. And no I didn't make it (I wish I had the time). Click on the picture to go to the purchase page if you're interested.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Happy rez day!!! AND WOW that cake ROCKS! :)

  1. Suztv says:

    I can't take credit for the cake - it's a model you can purchase at TurboSquid - it looks real though. I love 3D models.