Latest News

Open Your Hearthttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Friday, August 24, 2007 , Posted by Suztv at 6:09 PM

I wanted to create something Marilynesce and looking at her outfits etc I came up with this. An Openheart Tube Top. This has a key-hole ruched opening in the front with a cute silver heart clasp. Goes great with everything - especially the Perfect Fit Jeans. I created several patterns and colors so almost anything you have already will go great. 3 layers, transfer-mod and only $L70.

At the Plush Gamma store for now:
SecondWave Apparel

The top will be available on SLexchange and OnRez on Monday...







Don't forget you can purchase SecondWave items on SLexchange and OnRez. Also, Join the SecondWave Apparel Group to get freebies and sale notifications...

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I was just thinking rather randomly that it would be very cool to have a skirt with this same velvety soft texture. Any chance of that?

  1. Suztv says:

    Yes - I think so. I have been working with my RL sis who has created her own version of the sensi-script so I will be releasing skirts before Thanksgiving.