Latest News

Soigne SIM - to close

Monday, December 7, 2009 , Posted by Suztv at 5:41 PM

To my regret and chagrin I will have to close down the Soigne SIM.

It was something that I have been trying to keep from happening but renters left, a partner left and now with my original Partner having a RL business of her own, she just hasn't had the time to concentrate on SL. Because of this I cannot keep the SIM/Island.

However - Second Wave Apparel will still have two locations that you can go to for all the SWA goodness and yummy outfits that you desire. SO - it isn't like I'm leaving... no no no, never that. I'll still be here and so will SWA just not so big and bold as before.

I'll send out group notices tonight and the entire Island will be no more on December 8th. So please update your landmarks to:

Second Wave at SC Designs

Second Wave Apparel at WISH

If there are any other changes - I'll let y'all know as soon as I do. But SWA will always be around and it looks as though I'll be moving in with WISH and the main store location will be there at this point. I look forward to this challenge and please let me know if you need anything or if you cannot find a SWA location.

As always -

Your obsessive designer,

Sioxie Legend

Currently have 0 comments: