Latest News

Cross Top - last day for 1L sale on basic colors

Friday, August 14, 2009 , Posted by Suztv at 7:40 PM


Wanted to let you know that the Cross-Top in all the basic colors is still on-sale at the main store location for just L$ 1.00. The other patterns and such are only L$25. You can get the Pink, Red and Purple cross-tops on XStreet for 1L as well. So hurry and get them today - because I'm taking them down tomorrow and they will not be available again until Version 2.0 comes out. Version 2.0 will not have any seams nor will they have harsh shading or shadow.

The cross top was one of the first items that I made in Second Life and because I've learned so much and come so far (ok, stop laughing) my process is different and my work has improved - I think in some cases it is drastically different, the cross top is a prime example of that. I wanted to revamp the Cross-top and create some really special versions with matching shorts, jeans and skirts for you all - so feel free to make suggestions. Personally I think there needs to be a leather version (woot!), fishnet, sheer, satin, denim and more patterns available - but I'm a complete nut when it comes to iterations and take it past the point of no return. So yeah - if you want something special, I'm all ears!

Another reason I'm revamping the cross top is that I will be offering it in fat packs only and the price will remain very friendly to your virtual wallet. My new price structure will be that cross-tops will come in 5 packs for 25L, the outfits (cross top with matching bottoms of some sort) will only be 50L but will include 3 colors or patterns in each set. Feel free to let me know what you think about this or if you have any suggestions - I would love to hear about it. Just drop a note, comment here or even go to the store and use the notes kiosk that I have at the front door.

This type of price structure will happen throughout the store and I will let you know when the Roman Halter, Cami, laced cami and other items are going to go through it. Hopefully what this will mean is that I won't have to do so many darn pictures, you'll get a lot more for your money, and I can reduce the amount of prims I'm using (I'm a prim hog!!!).

Thanks for all of your support out there! SWA wouldn't be around if it wasn't for you shopaholics!

Find the cross-top in-world here: Second Wave Apparel @ Soigne

On Xstreet: SWA Shirts

Currently have 0 comments: