Latest News
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 , Posted by Suztv at 12:58 AM

NEW ITEM AT SWA!!!!

Yes! It's been a while... I have plenty of excuses - but lets just say RL can be a little busy...

Anyway - new cropped denim jacket in 6 different colors. If you recall recently I sent out a survey and Q&A with some review pieces of this jacket. Not only did you guys help me with a few little mistakes here and there - but I included Purple and red to appease the masses. These cute little jackets are perfect for summer attire and come with 3 different patterns (more will be coming I can promise that). Not only that but the jacket is on all three top layers and there is an open AND closed version. Copy/Mod - no transfer.

Second Wave Apparel @ Soigne

Also clicking on the image below will take you to that item on SLX -so you can purchase these right away (hint, hint - nudge, nudge).






Currently have 1 comments: