Latest News

Calling Shopaholics and Fashionistas...

Monday, January 19, 2009 , Posted by Suztv at 3:22 AM

I need testers! I am working on a special project but I only have a few people left in my evaluators group. So - I need guinea pigs, evaluators etc...

Basically you will be given an outfit or an item to evaluate - each item will have a questionnaire note/card that you will be expected to fillout. The perks are that you will see works in progress and get a copy of the item once it is finished in the color of your choosing - IF you complete the questionnaire.

The only thing I ask is that you sign a confidentiality agreement - in other words you aren't allowed to breathe a word about the items or share pictures with your friends.

Other stipulation is that you at least know how to create and save a notecard, how to wear an outfit, and how to resize an item once you are wearing it.

If you think you're up to the task and you want the latest cutting edge items - send me a notecard with your avatar name. I would love to have you! Oh yeah - it is an SL group so you have to have a slot open to do this...

Currently have 0 comments: