Latest News

Give me gold!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 4:22 AM

It seems lately I have a little bit of gold fever (maybe it's from watching the Olympics) and cannot stop messing with creating realistic gold textures. Ever since I created the Sleeping Beauty dress with the gold accents on the dress - I took it a bit further. After about 10 different designs and I was only satisfied with about 3 of the designs. Well - what did I do with them? I'll tell you, I made bangles. My favorite band and my favorite jewelry! Any way, I created 3 different gold bangles for you to mix and match with your favorite outfit - with gold of course. I created left and right arm attachments as well as a set of three - so no worries you won't have to edit too much. Yay gold! Now all I have to make is silver and bronze...

Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel

Currently have 0 comments: