Latest News

All together now...

Saturday, June 7, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 4:00 PM

Waaaaaaaah! the grid is down AGAIN!

I was on last night - did some work, straightened vendors, uploaded a new skirt (coming as soon as the grid stabilizes long enough for me to do work). I even went to a meeting about copyright etc (thank you Flipper!). But I was kicked off repeatedly, and there was more than one time that I froze and couldn't move... Same ol', same ol' at LL. I remember when the internet first started out - you had AOL and another company (I can't remember the name) and the connection was super slow and sometimes you couldn't connect at all. Granted that technology was JUST STARTING. It was a baby and could barely walk. You also had to pay a premium for it - $24.95 a month AND they charged per minute. I kind of view SecondLife similarly - it is still in it's infancy and has a long way to go but I think that it will get better over time (it has got to or I'm going to go nuts). So be patient - take a valium or a prozac and find another hobby (Renderosity, and Turbosquid come to mind) to hone those skills but still make a little spare cash, but most of all be patient - or the baby with be eaten by a dingo. Ok that made no sense - but I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee, so please only think I'm mildly cuckoo.

Anyway... the reason I opened up the blog was so that I could tell you that I have a new building at my main store location. I think it goes much better with the SecondWave Brand and I feel a little more comfortable with it. Although I am going to have to make some more adjustments and possibly add a second floor. But that is in the future - at least a few months away.

I do like the overall look and feel of it though, I especially like the windows and the little ponds in the front. Stop by and take a look if you're are not busy or just in a shopping mood. I'm sure that there is something you missed the last time you were at SWA....

MAIN STORE LOCATION:
Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel


Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    i was at your main store this morning, i love it way more than your original one.

    Cant wait to see what your newest release will be

  1. Anonymous says:

    Good Luck with the new stores Sioxie! Will pop over and admire your work asap! :D