Latest News

Content Theif - trouble for me, windfall for you!

Friday, March 21, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 3:32 PM

I made these a few months after coming to SecondLife. I have the LAYERED PSD files to prove that I am in fact the creator..
























A loyal customer found this:

OBVIOUS THEFT! But hey, No skin off of my nose cause I am putting ALL of my leather vests on sale for 5L per pack. The Leather Vest Sets are only 25L (which include the mini skirt, cami and vest). Come on down and buy buy buy! Put this stupid girl out of business. I would rather GIVE my stuff away than let a theif get any money out of it! I am also going to do the same to the items on SLExchange and OnRez. It just takes a few minutes so check tomorrow please...

I will not put her name or LM here as I do not want to provide her with any more traffic AT ALL. Support the real designer here and let me know you like my designs.




Visit in-world: Secondwave Apparel
SL Exchange: SecondWave Apparel - Sioxie Legend
OnRez: Sioxie Legend

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Suztv says:

    Wow! No comments... :(

  1. Anonymous says:

    So sorry to hear this, Sioxie! I remember how kind you were to me when I bought doubles of the red Angelina top. It sucks that somebody stole all your hard work :(

  1. Anonymous says:

    Have you filed DCMA? Good Luck! I really hope LL release something pro-active about this, or else SL will be littered with mediocre artist who have no qualms of imitating others while you and other great artists will be somewhere else.