Latest News

Sequin Tutorial and pattern

Sunday, January 13, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 6:15 PM

I know that a lot of people wonder how to do sequins and stuff for clothing - well I have come up with what looks like a pretty good solution. Please go to the following link to see the tutorial: SequinTutorial

To download the pattern and brushes click this link here: Sequins Pattern and brushes

P.S.
Don't worry - I am coming out with some new stuff soon - check the SWA Group Update and Fashion con as well as the blgo tomorrow. Something really cool is on the way!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love you now! I've been looking for a sequin tutorial for months and NOTHING... and I'm not talented enough to figure it out myself no matter how hard I try LOL. Thank you thank you thank you!!

  1. Suztv says:

    Oh good! At least one person saw it. I was hoping to get a few comments and nothing until you - thanks for commenting! I'll post more tutorials as I come up with them.

  1. /worship

    Sioxie, thank you, thank you thank you.

    I've just started to design my own clothing and bits and pieces and your tutorials and brushes have boosted me a leap and jump ahead of my learning curve in SL clothing.

    :)