Latest News
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 , Posted by Suztv at 4:40 AM

I have been wondering if anyone would be interested in SecondWave making a dress or skirt. See the pole in the right hand side on my blog - please let me know what you want. I am really interested and I want to make quality products - but I am at a standstill, do I make a dress or a skirt? Would you rather see more accessories? Send me a note in-world if you like. But especially answer the survey.

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. I love dresses and I'd love to see your textures on some pretty skirts and gowns :)

  1. Unknown says:

    Shorts and skirts to wear with socks; socks and/or leggings to wear with boots. Wool sweaters and jackets with and without hoodies.

  1. I'd like to see some dresses. <3

  1. Anonymous says:

    yea, a cocktail dress from SWF, wow

  1. Sai Pennell says:

    I'm usually not into wearing many dresses, but I would love to see some miniskirts ^_^