Latest News

Falling....

Thursday, September 27, 2007 , Posted by Suztv at 2:19 AM

Fall is HERE!

And so are my new fall releases. Two Long sleeve shirts that will keep you warm but still make you look fab!

First up is the Angelina - named after Ms. Jolie. A very chic and modern shirt with button up ruched front. I made two versions - knit and silk and they both come in several colors.
























But wait there's another one.. the Hayworth. Named after Rita (of course). Very Glamourous, very sexy and still very modern. Key holes in the front with a cut-out back - perfect to wear with a pair of Perfect Fit Jeans, doncha think?
























Both of these items you can purchase in world here: SecondWave Apparel

Or you can get them at my storefront at OnRez: Sioxie Legend - OnRez

and SL Exchange: Sioxie Legend - SL Exchange

Plus don't forget to join the SecondWave Apparel group by going to my store and just touching the subscribe-o-matic. It's super easy and if you are maxed out on groups you still get any notices I send out.

I will be releasing more sweaters and tops this weekend and I am working hard on a few other items. Stay tuned and join the group - freebies will be given out this weekend.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Wow! That's all I can say. I just love the silk feel of Angelina and the Hayworth can go with so many outfits :)