Latest News
Friday, July 6, 2007 , Posted by Suztv at 3:04 PM






















I am such a naughty girl! the O-Ring Bikinis have been out for almost a week and I haven't even blogged about them. Tsk, tsk!

Well they are here and based on the reviews from other people they are well liked. I took forever creating them - I don't know how many revisions I did before deciding on a final look, but eventually I decided on the one you are looking at.

These bikinis are premiering at L$25 but only until July 20th - then I will be raising the price. But hey I am not a totall meanie - I will put them on sale again.

L$25
Top - 3 layers
Bottoms - 2 layers
Transfer/Mod - No copy
Second Wave Apparel, Plush Gamma (99, 210, 21)
of course you can get these on SLExchange as well.



Currently have 0 comments: