Latest News

TWISTED!

Saturday, May 10, 2008 , Posted by Suztv at 3:11 PM


I have teamed up with GiveMeABig Oh! for the Twisted Glitter bikini - she has made some adorable tan-line skins that are the exact imprint of the twisted glitter bikini. The skins are really well done and they add a little bit of realizm to your SL world. I mean - I can almost smell the cocoa-butter! What is cuter that having those tan lines to prove you went on vacation! You can get the tan line skins here:

Bodies By Oh - Givinchi Garment District


I am wearing the Hot Pink Twisted Glitter bikini in this pic with Bodies by Oh SWA Tan Line - Blue 3 - Trim.

My Eyes are SWA Violet


And don't forget to get your bikini!

21 colors $L65. The top is on two layers and the bottom on 3 - copy/modify-no transfer. Fat pack is available - all 21 colors for $L650!

Just a few pics - go to the stores here to purchase:

Plush Omicron: Secondwave Apparel

City of SC Design: Secondwave Apparel SC Design



Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Camilla says:

    Beautiful - I can't wait to try mine one!

    FYI - I just posted this on New World Notes, in the comments to the post Open Forum: What Summer Fashions Should Iris Feature? http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2008/05/open-forum-wh-2.html

    Maybe you will get some well-deserved publicity there!

    Princess Ivory

  1. Hi Sioxie! Thanks again for teaming up to help me create the tan line skins for your awesome Twisted bikini!

    GiveMeABig Oh
    Bodies by Oh!